Find the most up-to-date info about the Rosary Run & Rally here. Last updated Monday, 9/23/19 @ 4:45 PM
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm – PACKET PICKUP. Paid runners and walkers may pick up their race packet in the St. Francis room at the Church of the Madalene . People who have not already registered may register and pick up their packet at this time as well.
- 8:30 pm – Facebook Live rosary for all submitted prayer intentions. The rosary will be live on St. Michael Radio’s facebook page.
SATURDAY 9/28 at Holy Family Cathedral
- 7:00 – registration starts (for new runners, walkers or those who did not pick up race packet on Friday)
- 8:00-8:30 – mass at Holy Family Cathedral in main church (optional, of course. Running attire is fine)
- 8:35 – All participants gather in front of Holy Family Cathedral. Runners and walkers, make sure you have wrist bands on. There will be signs showing each group (5K Runners, Mile for Mary Walkers, Fatima Story participants and Prayer Ralliers) where to gather. We will also announce this on the PA
- 8:45 – We’ll say the Apostles Creed as a group and then start. All activities begin simultaneously. A horn will start the timer for the 5K Run and then walkers will follow behind the runners.
- 9:45 –Runners and walkers should be back at Holy Family by this time, however the 5k course does not officially close until 10:30. We will make an announcement with instructions for the Rosary Relay
- 10:00 Begin rosary relay.
- 10:15 – Awards ceremony and closing prayer
- 11:00 – All activities will be complete and streets will re-open in front of Holy Family Cathedral.
There is a good deal of parking on the east side of Holy Family Cathedral. Just make sure and park to the south of the fence in the parking lot. Other parking on the streets near that area, primarily between 8th and 9th street and between Boulder Ave and Boston Ave. will be free Saturday morning. To assure you are there at the start of the race, you should be in the area and finding a parking place by 8:00 at the latest.